We believe the following are all reasons clients have chosen to retain us:
1. SPECIALIZED FOCUS. Webber Law Firm, LLC limits its practice to certain areas of U.S. immigration law, and therefore we have a lot of experience handling very specific matters. Everyone in our office is focused on success in these kinds of cases, and if you contact us with an issue outside our area of expertise, we are happy to provide you with a referral. We only do what we can do well.
2. RESPONSIVE SERVICE. We try to provide highly responsive service, and we use a team approach to ensure that cases are processed in a timely and thorough way. With email and FedEx, we effectively represent clients throughout the world. We keep our clients informed on the progress of case preparation and case processing.
3. STRATEGIC AND FLEXIBLE. We try to always be creative and pro-active, while maintaining high standards for professionalism and ethics. For example, many of our corporate clients rely on us to monitor the visa status of employees and prompt them for extensions. We also pro-actively suggest various strategic considerations. For all our clients, we always try to think ahead about the “next thing” which will be relevant and plan accordingly. With both our organizational clients and individual clients we try to assess the client’s needs and deliver our service in a way that is appropriate. We adapt ourselves to your situation rather than force you to follow our system.
4. CURRENT ON THE CHANGING ENVIRONMENT. We are a small firm with a very specific, limited focus, which allows us to adapt quickly to changing laws, regulations, and procedures. U.S. immigration law is highly dynamic. The government seems to change procedures every month. Because of our limited focus, we are able to stay up-to-date on the most relevant developments.
5. FIXED RATE BILLING. We generally charge clients using fixed rates (rather than hourly rates) which provide clients with an ability to manage and prepare for costs and importantly, give us an incentive to be efficient. This approach to billing is particularly effective in most employment and family-based immigration law cases. We believe our fees are very competitive for the level of service and results we achieve.
6. HONEST. We are realistic about expectations and success. If a case is weak, we will tell you. If a processing time is long, we will tell you. We see no benefit in overselling the possibilities. We believe clients deserve to hear the truth and to know where they stand.
7. PEER-REVIEWED. Other attorneys have rated our work highly. Principal Attorney Bob Webber has received an “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, an organization which has been providing peer-review ratings of attorneys for over 100 years. It is estimated that only 18% of all lawyers ever obtain an "AV" rating. This rating means that other attorneys have determined our work "has reached the height of professional excellence," with "very high to preeminent" substantive legal ability and "very high" ethical standards.
The vast majority of our new clients come to us as referrals from other clients or attorneys who know our work. We rely heavily on word-of-mouth recommendations. We do not devote a lot of energy to advertising and marketing; rather our main energy is spent advising clients and preparing cases. We want positive results for all our clients. We want every client to be a referral source, so we have a strong motivation to deliver high quality service.
But even if you are not a referral from a past client or attorney who knows our work, we are happy to hear from you.
Many of our past clients have been kind enough to provide online reviews of our services. Feel free to check out some of these reviews on Google, here.
Additional client reviews can be found at Bob Webber’s LinkedIn profile.
Please note that Webber Law Firm, LLC is a member of the Midwest Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC), and as such, the firm is a certified minority-owned business. This certification is sometimes relevant in corporate client considerations for supplier diversity, EEOC, and “Call to Action” documentation.
Thank you for taking time to consider our firm. We look forward to hearing from you.